Driving Experiences at Croft Circuit are now some of the best in the UK. With investment from our sister company, Thruxton Motorsport Centre, we now have a fleet of the most desirable supercars and racing car in the UK.
Our customers can now drive these cars on the legendary Croft Circuit - the perfect place to experience a cars full potential with the added benefit of real Yorkshire hospitality.
1. Croft Circuit is an FIA licenced race track. It is not an old disused airfield or an ex-military test track.
2. Drive on the same tarmac used by the British Touring Car Championship (BTCC) and other top class championships plus we have all the expected venue spectator facilities.
3. NO 70 mph speed limits or numerous “cone chicanes” to keep the speed artificially slow.
4. The latest models from Ferrari, Lamborghini and Aston Martin.
5. No on the day pressure to purchase an expensive accident damage waiver at registration. The price you see is the price you pay.
6. Over 10 years experience with over 5000 happy customers a year.
8. Only International Race Circuit in the North East and one of the most challenging in the UK.
9. Croft Circuit is owned by the British Automobile Racing Club (BARC), a members club that operates other UK tracks and owns the British Touring Car Championship, the UK’s most prestigious racing series. All our profits go back into the business and other motor racing activities, so you can be assured of the best driving experience.
10. Personal service - we dont have a faceless call centre, our team work at Croft Circuit.
Croft circuit is 2.12 miles - one of the longest in the UK. It is also one of the most challenging in the country with legendary high and slow speed corners.
Like many race circuits Croft was originally a wartime RAF airbase. Commissioned in 1941 as a relief airfield for Middleton St George (now Teeside airport) by 1942 Croft was at various points the mainstay of the British bomber fleet.
In 1997 after years of on and off racing at Croft. A new circuit was developed and heralded the return of the UK's premier championships on two and four wheels returning to Croft. In 2006 the British Automobile Racing Club purchased the Circuit, ensuring racing continues at Croft.
We aim to always have the latest supercars from Ferrari, Lamborghini, Audi and Aston Martin for our driving days and driving experiences. To maintain this standard we've already placed orders for the respective replacement models whenever they go into production - this ensures our customers can drive the latest and best supercars the moment they're released. Nowhere else in the UK will the Lamborghini Aventador and Porsche Cayman be available to drive on a proper licenced race circuit.